2018 Hydra-Sports 53 Suenos
This is one whopper of a center console: 52’11” LOA, with a beam of 13’. You might notice that’s actually a rather svelte beam-to-length ratio, in comparison to most center consoles. Hydra-Sports' own 4200 Siesta has a beam of 12’2 even though it’s a solid 10’ shorter, and the Whaler 420 Outrage tapes at 13’0”. But that’s one of the ways Hydra-Sports maintains the expected zippy performance.
Another way? A rack of outboards a mile long. This boat can be rigged with quad Yamaha F350 four-strokes or Yamaha 425 Outboards. Do a little quick math and you’ll realize that with as much as 2,228 HP on the transom, this isn’t just the largest center console in existence, it’s also the most powerful. In fact, the max horsepower rating is officially "none."
The Hydra-Sports 53 sets a third record, as the center console with the most fuel capacity ever, at 1,000 gallons. That’s almost twice the capacity of those 40-something “monster” center consoles.
Notable Standard Features Include:
- Seakeeper Model 5
- Air conditioning
- Diesel Generator
- Baitwell-dual 60 gallons each
- Port and Stbd Refrigerated Fishbox
- Bow Table
- Fiberglass with Power Lift and Filler Cushion
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Reel Outlets(4)
- Garmin-Triple 17" Chart Plotters (2)
- 8417, 8617 with GSD 26 Sounder & dual transducers for Chirp Technology
- Garmin 48" 4 KW Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Satellite TV Receiver
- Underwater Camera
- Stainless Steel, removable with storage cover
- Helm Seats
- Triple Captains Chairs with swiveling Pedestals
- Helm Master Steering (Yamaha)
- Ice Chests Gunwale mounted 2 port and 2 starboard
Insulated deck lids
- Outriggers Taco top mount with 18' Silver outrigger poles
- Painted Engines- two tone
- Stereo System-JL Audio
- Summer Kitchen with Corian Counter top, two sinks , storage and 12 volt S/S Refrigerator
- T-Top custom painted with faired welds, integrated windshield, D-tubing, rod holders and spreader lights
- Tuna / Dive / Utility Doors, Port and Starboard, open inward for use while docked
- Underwater lighting (4) Stern (2) 2 Bow
Bonita Boat Center servicing all of SWFL - Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Since 1969. We are proud to feature Monterey, Parker, Crest Pontoons, NauticStar, Regulator, Blackfin, Axis, Malibu, Jeanneau boats. We also represent Yamaha and Mercury. We offer the best boating value anywhere in Southwest Florida and your experience with us will be enjoyable and rewarding!
HydraSports Custom unveiled 53’ Sueños, the world’s largest, outboard powered, center console at the Miami International Boat Show in February 2015.
The most common question has been, “Why such a large boat?” The answer is simple according to Elias De La Torre III, CEO of HydraSports Custom boats, “We’ve sold 140 of the 42’ center consoles and our boat owners have requested a larger boat to move into.” After extensive market research and input from current HydraSports boat owners it seemed the market was finally ready.
As with all HydraSports Custom boats, 53’ Sueños, will have very limited production. The plan is to build no more than 12 of these boats per year for world-wide distribution via a network of factory direct test centers.
This boat features Advanced Combat Craft Construction leveraging two million dollars of US Navy funded research for their Advanced Combatant Craft. Developed by Structural Composites this technology has won numerous awards including three Congressional Medals of Merit.