***ORDER YOURS TODAY***
2024 Jeanneau LEADER 7.5 Series 3
- YAMAHA F300 NSB2 WHITE - YAMAHA JOYSTICK NSB
- LEANING POST VERSION WITH COCKPIT GALLEY
- TRIM LEVEL PREMIERE 2022
- ELECTRONIC PACK 2022 GARMIN UPGRADED
- AUDIO PACK 2022 FUSION RA70N
- ELECTRICAL WINDLASS
- CONTROL OF WINDLASS FROM PILOT STATION
REQUIRES THE WINDLASS OPTION
- ANCHORING KIT
- SUNSHADE FOR AFT COCKPIT FOR T-TOP - DARK SMOKE
- SUNSHADE FOR FRONT SUNPAD FOR T-TOP - DARK SMOKE
- BOWPLATFORM WITH LADDER
- ALUMINIUM T-TOP WITH FIBERGLASS ROOF _ BLACK LEGS
- SWIMMING PLATFORMS WITH TEAK
- COCKPIT TABLE LUXE
- FRONT SUNDECK MATTRESS WITH LIFTING BACKREST
- BACKRESTS FOR THE AFT COCKPIT SIDE SEATS LUXE
- 110V 60HZ SHORE POWER SOCKET + BATTERY CHARGER
- LED LIGHTS IN THE COCKPIT
- DOUBLE BERTH COMPLEMENT
- CABIN AND DOOR CURTAINS
- MARINE TOILET WITH HOLDING TANK
- AUTOMATIC TRIM TABS ZIPWAKE
- OPENING DECK HATCH
- TEAK BATTEN ON THE COCKPIT FLOOR FOR LEANING POST VERSION
Designed by Michael Peters in collaboration with Sarrazin Design, the Leader 7.5 Series 3 brings together exceptional performance, all-around good looks, and great onboard living into one impressive 25-foot package. Powered by a single 300HP outboard Yamaha engine, the new Leader 7.5 Series 3 is a revival of its predecessor the Leader 7.5 Series 2 but includes a newly designed Michael Peter’s hull giving it greater performance. Reach a top speed of 46+ mph while you will cruise comfortably at 30 mph.
The extended flush swim platforms allow easy access onboard for your crew. Beginning all the way aft, the U-shaped bench complete with a center table provides plenty of seating that cleverly folds away when not in use. New this year is the optional entertainment island complete with sink, fridge, and optional gas stove or live-well.
True to the Jeanneau DNA, the Leader 7.5 Series 3 has a new, optional fiberglass t-top along with a sleek black profile windscreen. Moving forward to the bow, a sun pad stretched the full width with two adjustable backrests, perfect for those days in the sun. Both entertainment spaces can be fully protected from the sun with option sunshades.
Slip below and you'll find a nice spacious salon with plenty of seating, a small galley, and a private head. For overnights, the seating area easily converts to make a double berth, making the Leader 7.5 Series 3 much more than just a day boat.
Bonita Boat Center servicing all of SWFL - Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Since 1969. We are proud to feature Monterey, Parker, Crest Pontoons, Sea Hunt, Regulator, Blackfin, Axis, Malibu, Jeanneau boats. We also represent Yamaha and Mercury. We offer the best boating value anywhere in Southwest Florida and your experience with us will be enjoyable and rewarding!